Friday, February 26, 2010

Geography

Here is a map for you to look at boys and girls:



I wonder what jumps out at you about those little blue pins? For me it was the interesting way that many of them are in quite obvious clusters. There are the odd few which seem isolated, but overall, there does seem to be a pattern. It could be that they are just centred around the largest cities I suppose. I wonder if it could be anything to do with local authority boundaries? I don't know if there is any relevance to be honest, but that was what first struck me.

Now, you might be wondering what all those little pins are. If you go along to this page you can hover over them and find out.

Shall I spoil it and tell you? Those blue pins are instances of child abuse by people with clean CRB checks. You know, the sort of people that dear old Ed wants so desperately to have one to one private access to our children for up to 16 hours every year.

To use the vernacular... I think Ed can go fuck himself, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment